View Single Post
Old 05-22-2008, 11:13 AM   #3
tompe
Grand Sorcerer
tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Nexus 5, Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by rheostaticsfan View Post
Anyhow, I'm hoping that the smart people here can tell me how to add cover art to these mobi files. I tried using mobi2mobi but that didn't work at all. I have version 0.0.38. Mobi2mobi warns me that the image is too large (it's 228 x 340 so I don't understand that warning) and theres many lines of other text most of which is meaningless to me.
What does it say exactly?

I would guess that it says that it can not shrink the image file size to under 60K or something like that. How big is the original image file?
tompe is offline   Reply With Quote