View Single Post
Old 09-12-2011, 09:16 AM   #154
KevinH
Sigil Developer
KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: many
Hi,

Great! The more the merrier. If you look through this topic you will find links to later versions than what we (pdurrant and I) hosted on code.google.com - we have not bothered to update that site lately. Yes, you are right siebert has added support for Dictionaries and made some major speed improvements. I have added code to spit out more of the metadata so that the tool can be used to investigate more about what each metadata means (for example we recently found what we think is the expiration date), and pdurrant has added support for non-drm versions of the .azw4 format.

Simply walk through this thread and grab the very latest version of mobiunpack.py that you see and use that as your starting point. I believe you want mobiunpack.py version 0.31 posted by pdurrant a few days ago to this thread. siebert may have an even newer version but I don't think he has posted it yet. Let me know if you can't find it and I will post it again for you.

KevinH
KevinH is offline   Reply With Quote