View Single Post
Old 09-18-2010, 02:48 AM   #14
pchrist7
Addict
pchrist7 is kind to children and small, furry animalspchrist7 is kind to children and small, furry animalspchrist7 is kind to children and small, furry animalspchrist7 is kind to children and small, furry animalspchrist7 is kind to children and small, furry animalspchrist7 is kind to children and small, furry animalspchrist7 is kind to children and small, furry animalspchrist7 is kind to children and small, furry animalspchrist7 is kind to children and small, furry animalspchrist7 is kind to children and small, furry animalspchrist7 is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: Kindle 3 3G+Wifi, Oasis
More info please

Quote:
Originally Posted by klovaas View Post
was excited to get my kindle and cover with light and started putting kindle into cover w/o reading instructions first; unfortunately started from top rather than bottom and now bottom will not go in and I can't get the kindle out to start all over again. Don't want to strong arm. Can't be the only fool to have done this. Instructions for attaching are indeed simple and clear but not helpful when not read and cannot find any instructions for rectifying situation. Anyone with experience with this situation?
Hi Klovaas. I DID read the instructions, but somehow failed to get the bottom connector truly connected.But a disconnect/reconnect was SO easy to do.
What's your problem ? The top connector is sliding - so try slide that down and gently disconnect the top connector. What about the bottom connector ? Did you strong arm in your eager to get going ?
pchrist7 is offline   Reply With Quote