View Single Post
Old 08-01-2010, 04:30 AM   #7
thinkpad
David
thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, E.Edge (sold), Irex Iliad (retired)
Quote:
Originally Posted by babyd View Post
Just wondering if I may have made a mistake getting the lighted one, though I heard it was good from one preview, and seemed a convenient option. I currently use a mighty bright with my sonys, but sometimes its a pain having the extra bulk, so this seemed great.
I think you did absolutely right getting the cover with the built-in light. This cover alone makes me wonder if I should upgrade my Kindle. I use a clip on light on my current Kindle and most of the time I just forget to bring it so having it built-in to the cover is shear brilliance.
thinkpad is offline   Reply With Quote