View Single Post
Old 07-09-2010, 11:15 AM   #202
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
@outismetis: W00t! Thanks for the feedback! Since you've installed the fonts hack, could you zip up and post the content of the linkfonts/backups folder? I'd like to see if the fonts have been updated... Thanks!

@seagull: Er, if the jailbreak update didn't fail, I'm assuming it means that your Kindle already was jailbroken? (never really tried, but that's a bit weird...).

And what do you mean exactly by 'doesn't work'? Did you put the full linkss/ folder in the root of your Kindle?

Last edited by NiLuJe; 07-09-2010 at 11:18 AM.
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote