View Single Post
Old 01-27-2015, 06:08 PM   #30
Ranomez
Enthusiast
Ranomez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ranomez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ranomez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ranomez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ranomez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ranomez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ranomez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ranomez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ranomez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ranomez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ranomez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Wayteq xBook-60fl
Do these devices have kernel in kernel partition and ramdisk only boot.img or is the kernel integrated in the boot.img?
Also are image files extracted as described in the first post normal image files as those backed up by a recovery for example (what I really want to know is if I dump the recovery partition will I be able to put the image file in a flashable zip and flash it normally from a custom recovery or flash the recovery from terminal or from an app like Flashify or Rashr, not sure if those apps work on these types of devices)?
Also as I mentioned flashing the recovery from terminal do you happen to know if this device has support for that or if not do you know the location to use with the "dd" command to install recovery?
Ranomez is offline   Reply With Quote