View Single Post
Old 08-21-2009, 12:22 PM   #17
ahi
Wizard
ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ea View Post
No, I think that was all

With a PDF, I'd be interested to know such things - and a colophon would be a good idea. I think the book looked nice, and even if the type and the rendering weren't 'ideal', it was still nice and a good choice of font. Too small for me, but then I can just make my own book
I have the notion of eventually getting around to making a few different versions of the PDF.

What size would you prefer? 13pt? 14pt?

I could make it quickly for you (albeit without some fixups... that almost only impact the Supplement at the end of the book though).

- Ahi

Ps.: Or did you want the LaTeX file?
ahi is offline   Reply With Quote