View Single Post
Old 02-17-2014, 01:00 PM   #54
Latinandgreek
Warrior Princess
Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505; PRS-350, PRS-T1, iPad, Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bookworm_Girl View Post
I love reading on my iPad mini retina! I was looking forward to the Mini for a long time and was really disappointed when the first model did not have the retina screen because the resolution was too low for me to read comfortably. It's great that it syncs so easily with my Kindle & Nook eink readers and my phone. It's nice to have all your books on one device regardless of source or format. Also there are some great reading apps like Marvin and GoodReader.
I am very tempted to get an iPad mini retina - I'm unsure whether I would like the smaller size of the mini retina or the larger screen of the Air more. I have an iPad 2 (which I'll be giving to my husband), and I don't read fiction on it, only academic reading (PDFs, journal articles). I do think that it would be nice to have all my reading on one device, and I love the size of the mini. I only worry that the screen would be too small for PDFs and marking up articles that I'm working on. I haven't yet seen either the Air or retina mini in person yet, that will have to wait another two weeks.
Latinandgreek is offline   Reply With Quote