View Single Post
Old 10-04-2008, 11:13 AM   #7
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by ultim8fury View Post
I imported my 500 back in the early days I will definitely be imprting the 700, since as stated above, there is no way Sony would step on their own toes with the launch of a much better device so soon after launching the 505.
There is no toe stepping here. The 700 does NOT replace the 505. So, adding it to the UK sales channel would make perfect sense. Personally, I expect it would happen in time for the holiday shopping season.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote