View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 02:01 PM   #28
FlorenceArt
High Priestess
FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone 6 Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaleDe View Post
I think iCloud is a much better way to sync devices.

Dale
Maybe it is. I'm not very clear on the consequences of syncing via iCloud, and anyway I still like to connect my iThingies at least once a week to iTunes, for backup purposes. But anyway, my question was: can you still add a book to iTunes from the computer? I'm pretty sure you can, but I'd like to be positive.
FlorenceArt is offline   Reply With Quote