View Single Post
Old 08-24-2011, 11:27 AM   #7
CherilNClarke
CherilNClarke writes the songs that make the whole world sing.CherilNClarke writes the songs that make the whole world sing.CherilNClarke writes the songs that make the whole world sing.CherilNClarke writes the songs that make the whole world sing.CherilNClarke writes the songs that make the whole world sing.CherilNClarke writes the songs that make the whole world sing.CherilNClarke writes the songs that make the whole world sing.CherilNClarke writes the songs that make the whole world sing.CherilNClarke writes the songs that make the whole world sing.CherilNClarke writes the songs that make the whole world sing.CherilNClarke writes the songs that make the whole world sing.

Device: Kindle
I have a separate question: where is the option to add/edit signature? I've looked through my User CP quite a bit and just don't see it.

*update* Never mind. I see that I either need more posts or need to be a member for longer before that option becomes available.

Last edited by CherilNClarke; 08-24-2011 at 11:28 AM. Reason: found answer in another thread
CherilNClarke is offline   Reply With Quote