View Single Post
Old 12-21-2010, 01:44 PM   #58
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iridal View Post
I've joined too, although I doubt I'll be able to read 100 books next year. But like DixieGal said: it's the journey that counts And I really like a challenge. I don't really keep count, so it'll be interesting to see how many books I read in a year.

I'll log all the books I read, even if they're less than 200 pages. I read a lot of fantasy, and they're usually big books (700 to 900 pbook pages). But I'm also planning on reading all the Poirot books in the next months, and they're usually less than 200 ebook pages. So I guess that evens it out.
Goodreads is a great place to keep track of the books you've read in 2011. Also, it's a great place to keep track of books you've read regardless of the challenge.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote