View Single Post
Old 08-01-2010, 08:19 PM   #46
banjobama
Busy Read'n
banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch Lux 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by cfrizz View Post
I have NEVER had a problem with a fading screen in sunlight. It's just the opposite, it is nice & sharp & clear.

Just yesterday I sat on a bench in bright sunshine reading my Touch with a nice clear screen.
Same here.

You can't really go by the number of complaints on a forum to gauge how many people have a problem. The ones that don't have it don't post about it in the first place.
banjobama is offline   Reply With Quote