View Single Post
Old 11-27-2012, 04:15 PM   #9
Kumabjorn
Basculocolpic
Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 WiFi, Kindle 4SO, Kindle for Android, Sony PRS-350 and PRS-T1
Alas, Overdrive isn't available in Sweden. I realized that I searched for books not Kindle books on Amazon. Having rectified that mistake I noticed that there was a good selection, including omnibus in instalments of six books, curiously though the Spenser 1 - 6 starts with a different title. Publisher is RH so I'm thinking they will go down in price next year. Or is that overly optimistic?
Kumabjorn is offline   Reply With Quote