View Single Post
Old 05-25-2010, 12:53 PM   #6
Ea
Wizard
Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3|iPad air|iPhone 4S
Quote:
Originally Posted by cearbhallain View Post
The Ninth Gate is probably better than the book which inspired it - the Club Dumas. I don't know because I got a bit bored with the book and stopped reading with about 1/5 of the book remaining. To be fair(er) the movie only deals with part of the book's plot.
Agreed. I do like the book, except for the ending - it's just plain silly and a bit of a letdown. Well, the end of the movie is a little silly as well, but not as much.
Ea is offline   Reply With Quote