View Single Post
Old 04-16-2010, 02:03 AM   #14
dmaul1114
Wizard
dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle 1
It's not bunk. I said they don't get targeted much compared to PCs. Not that they don't get targeted at all.

There are virus and malware for Macs for sure, especially pre OS X. They are/were just much less prevalent than on PCs.

I also don't see a need for profiles on an iPad. Still a pretty individual device. Just like laptops--how many people share a laptop? You hear of family PCs etc., not so much Laptops etc. and I don't see the iPad being shared that much either.

Even if it is, I don't see the need for profiles unless you're anal and want everyone to have their own desktop, certain people only have access to certain apps etc. I use my girlfriends iPad some and have seen no need to have our own profiles etc.
dmaul1114 is offline   Reply With Quote