View Single Post
Old 04-15-2010, 12:05 PM   #9
dmaul1114
Wizard
dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sischa View Post
Good news is it was a contest and from what i heard they send the details to apple to fix the door but to believe the iPhone or the iPad are 100% save to attackers would be a little bit naiv i think

http://blogs.zdnet.com/security/?p=5836
I never said it was 100% immune. Just that I wouldn't worry about it as it's very unlikely and there's not (and probably never will be) any anti virus apps in the app store anyway so there's nothing one can do anyway beyond staying away from sketch websites etc.

But as others pointed out, it's a closed system so there's much less risk than on a full computer as you can't download things on the internet etc., and mainly a risk to people who jailbreak them and run other types of software etc. that have more holes.
dmaul1114 is offline   Reply With Quote