Thread: Wrist Strap?
View Single Post
Old 11-04-2009, 09:59 PM   #3
artifact
Addict
artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: jetBook (RIP), Kobo Touch
It took a bit of effort but I eventually got the lanyard from my camera through the corner slot after tying it to a piece of thick thread, feeding the thread (its a small slot), and wiggling said thread about to make it go the right direction. You might try a small upholstry needle (I don't have one handy for testing) for an easier insert though the smaller hole makes that a bit questionable too.

Last edited by artifact; 11-04-2009 at 10:00 PM. Reason: typo :)
artifact is offline   Reply With Quote