View Single Post
Old 03-18-2013, 09:15 AM   #38
JoeD
Guru
JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: na
Quote:
Originally Posted by taustin View Post
I have some experience with data recovery. You're an optomist, thinking it will only cost one fortune. (Typical recover for a failed hard drive is $500-$1500 per drive. Recovering data from a drive that was in a fire would not be typical.)
Without doubt.

I just wanted to avoid saying it wouldn't be possible at all to preempt the inevitable response that shows a hdd been recovered for an excessive cost outside anything an average person would be willing (or even able) to pay to recover even something as meaningful as their wedding photos/video.

When I say fortune, think big
JoeD is offline   Reply With Quote