View Single Post
Old 03-10-2013, 01:06 PM   #23
sadievan
Wizard
sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2, iPhone, Kindle Fire HD 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apache View Post
Anytime you have a password written down someone can use it. Even if you have it stored encrypted electronically it can be hacked. The only safe password is the one that stays in your brain and nowhere else.
Every one of my employees that has access to my security system has his own unique code. Whenever my system is accessed it is logged and I receive email and text alerts allowing me to see which code is being used. Your security is important and everyone should always be aware of theirs.
Apache
If you get an email or text telling you which code is used, isn't that password being transmitted? I'm confused.

Carol
sadievan is offline   Reply With Quote