Thread: css question
View Single Post
Old 12-14-2012, 09:31 AM   #32
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElMiko View Post
The idea that by virtue of being a "professional" one can no longer call on that same said generosity seems to me a bit draconian. After all, is a published author no longer allowed to use a thesaurus because he should already have an encyclopedic knowledge of that particular skill set (vocabulary)?
Being a professional does not preclude asking for a 'second set of eyes' to look at your perplexing code not working problem. We all make typos or flaws in logic (what was I thinking ) at one time or another.

Getting ideas for a bit of code trickery is also cool, we all learn new steps.

But it rankles when charging a client, without having basic understanding of EPUB's features and limitations .

If the recipient of the work had been labeled as Friend or Buddy, I don't think anyone would have batted an eye.
(O.K. The Cut and Paste thing might get a few snickers)
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote