Thread: Wool 1,2,3,4,5
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2012, 01:03 PM   #265
jessicalynn
Zealot
jessicalynn knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jessicalynn knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jessicalynn knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jessicalynn knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jessicalynn knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jessicalynn knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jessicalynn knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jessicalynn knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jessicalynn knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jessicalynn knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jessicalynn knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: Nook First Gen (broken), iPad, Kindle Touch SO
Quote:
Originally Posted by caleb72 View Post
Possibly because the mayor is like me and seldom makes gauge swatches. Crochet for me - but the theory is the same.
Good point.

Ok so I've finished First Shift and Second Shift and now I'm anxiously awaiting Third Shift! This series has definitely sucked me in.

Although, I'm sad to say I cannot join the Silo Hobbit club as it's been quite awhile since I've read the hobbit and I'm not planning a re-read anytime soon.
jessicalynn is offline   Reply With Quote