Thread: Wool 1,2,3,4,5
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012, 08:50 AM   #258
Pookeysgirl
Wizard
Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purple Lady View Post
I don't think it was because of IE. Second Shift from Kobo is now there as Adobe DRM EPub, it still cannot be opened by my Sony 950, and it now has DRM.
Looks like the Amazon version is DRM free. It says you can download the book to unlimited devices, which I believe means it's DRM free. Not sure why they would put DRM on one site and not another.
Pookeysgirl is offline   Reply With Quote