View Single Post
Old 11-09-2011, 04:58 PM   #18
bobcdy
Fanatic
bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: bebook; prs-950; nook simple touch; HTC Jetstream tablet
While quad core sounds great, the internal (not storage) memory is probably important also. A few months ago I tested an android tablet for use with very, very large image pdf files (800+ pages scanned at 600dpi), and it took the tablet over 3 MINUTES to turn a page for the pdf! I tried several different pdf aps and none worked any better so the problem obviously resided with the reader or the Android system. Needless to say I returned the tablet to BestBuy, and scratched the idea of using one for image pdf file reading. With my dual core desk pc, turning a page of the same pdf book took about 2 seconds.

Last edited by bobcdy; 11-09-2011 at 05:01 PM.
bobcdy is offline   Reply With Quote