View Single Post
Old 02-11-2008, 04:53 PM   #10
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Xenophon : i KNEW i couldn't be the only one !! Garth Conboy (my good friend...) mentioned that he occasionally stops by here (and i sent him a link to this post) so perhaps if he sees more people drooling for the new ETI with e-ink screen he'll make them hurry up with production !! or, you know, at the very least keep us up to date...

Nate : pfff... i actually noticed it yesterday but i wasn't sure i should say anything...

Last edited by zelda_pinwheel; 02-11-2008 at 05:00 PM.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote