View Single Post
Old 10-15-2010, 12:16 AM   #21
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Falcao View Post
Besides satisfying my curiosity?

I don't see what the fuss is about. It's like asking who has the most posts, or who is the oldest active member.
Wait...are you calling DesertGrandma old? I admire your accuracy, but she hates that, and she's got a big stick. Run away! (Hi, DGMa )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falcao View Post
Well Mr M. I'm not demanding any kind of recompense. I'm just asking if it's known who is the biggest karmee.
No, no, I was talking about that jaxx6166 bloke. Demanding me to bow down and worship him...I mean, what a nerve, hey? Everyone knows I am supreme ruler and High Gibbonate of this temple. (<---emoticon representing my holy uniform)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SameOldStory View Post

What the heck have I been so nice to everybody for.

Because [cough]banhammer[cough].

Cheers,
Marc (just your average karma chameleon)