View Single Post
Old 10-23-2007, 11:30 AM   #11
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beauts View Post
Thanks for all your suggestions. I think the 1150 will probably suit her needs (although I'm very tempted by the Sony) Here appears to be the tricky bit though...I'm based in the UK and it doesn't look like I can buy it here. I have a friend in the states who I'm sure would purchase it for me, but the question is, am I going to be able to use it over here? Will I be able to recharge the battery etc? Sorry I'm a bit of a beginner with all this stuff. Plwease help.
Thanks
Sian
You need 12Volt input for the eb1150 so any source of 12 Volts will do. The one that comes with it will only support 110 V input but I bought a different supply from a link in one of these forums that has a 110/220 switch on it. I paid about $5 plus shipping for it.
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote