View Single Post
Old 02-27-2014, 01:11 PM   #66
VydorScope
Wizard
VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katsunami View Post
I should have decided to write a short story earlier this month. Then I could have submitted it (maybe). At this point in time, it's Thursday, 15:51 over here in the Netherlands, and "Friday Midnight" (Tomorrow, 23:59) would therefore be in 32 hours; that's not enough time anymore.

Congratulations to the people who got accepted

Could someone post a link to the first two books? I'd be interested
I am not sure the mods will allow me to link to the prior books, but the one that contains my short story is "Something for the Journey - A Charity Anthology" and the one before that (which I was not in) was called "Something to Read on the Ride : A Charity Anthology" Both are on Amazon (and elsewhere) so easy to find.

32 hours is plenty of time to write a 1,000 word story. Sit down and drive through till down. Probably need less than 4 hours start to finish.
VydorScope is offline   Reply With Quote