View Single Post
Old 04-24-2013, 04:09 PM   #31
citac
Fanatic
citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lenovo Yoga Tab 2 (Android)
There's another thing that bothers me: when I hook up my keyboard, hitting page down button only moves the right column in two column landscape mode. Have I missed a setting that would move both columns?

ETA: OK, never mind, just checked again and now Mantano doesn't have that problem. I have to check my other readers now.

ETA2: My cold must be affecting me more than I thought: I have both Moon+ and Mantano open now and I'm obviously mixing up the two: it's Moon+ that doesn't scroll two columns correctly using a keyboard, and as for series, I suspect it would still have to be edited with calibre to add series info.

Last edited by citac; 04-24-2013 at 04:20 PM. Reason: medicine induced grogginess and brain freeze
citac is offline   Reply With Quote