View Single Post
Old 03-26-2013, 12:58 PM   #199
Ephemerality
Addict
Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW1
I'm not 100% how it works on WINE, I only use Windows. Twobob has a few posts on the previous pages showing how he was executing it. You don't need mobi_unpack anymore, it's included in the package. you pretty much just run the x-raybuilder.exe file. You may have to chmod +x some of the other files that are included, but I don't know for sure.
Ephemerality is offline   Reply With Quote