View Single Post
Old 11-04-2012, 12:23 AM   #33
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by new View Post
Can you tell me the differences of why AZW3 and why sideload? I did sideload the one book that the fonts size didn't recognize, but it was MOBI.

Do you copy the metadata.opf along with the book and mpeg?

Where did you download Mantano and was it $7? Why couldn't you use that on the Fire HD too? Maybe it doesn't work for the Fire HD, as I was reading Amazon and someone said it didn't work on the Fire HD.

Thanks Blossom.
No just copy the book.

AZW3 is like epub. It's KF8 format so its settings wont be overwritten like a mobi file is, Sideloaded because KF8 isn't supported through the personal documents service.

Mantano works fine on the HD. The newer versions is just buggy. I paid $5 for it when it was on sale. It must be sideloaded though. Amazon wont let you install it from the app store. It's a whole competition thing. You can buy it from SlideME or use another device to get it from the app store using like an Android cell phone.

Mantano is one of the best epub eReader apps out there. It has collections and everything you could want in a epub app. It's totally customizable.

Last edited by Blossom; 11-04-2012 at 12:25 AM.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote