View Single Post
Old 05-11-2012, 06:36 AM   #7
trocchietto
Addict
trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony 650 ,T2, samsung 7.7, ipad2, ipad mini2, yotaphone2, galax tab s2
Quote:
Originally Posted by carpetmojo View Post
Actually, I know an awful lot of people that don't even have a brick mobile, let alone one like mine - which I class as more a breeze block mobile, got mainly for the music player quality.
well lend our ears to the statistics....could be that the eraders sales are plummeting because of the tablet and the iphone >= 4 inches?!
and it is not true that the tendency to have a smart phone... will increase a lot considering that you can buy an android phone also with less than 100 eu and still will go down?
trocchietto is offline   Reply With Quote