View Single Post
Old 11-20-2011, 02:29 PM   #105
obsessed2
Wizard
obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocket Edge X 2 , Edge, gTab, Kindle Fire, Nextbook 7S
Quote:
Originally Posted by sadievan View Post
Just bought it too. Had the free version but that one did not let your transfer files to the Fire.

Carol

I never tried the Free version. However, the Pro Version is awesome and I have used it for a while. There is a link to an older Pro version (post # 69 off this thread) which works pretty good if people just can't afford to pony up 99 cents. I was using an older version I bought a while back, but for 99 cents the upgrade was money well spent.

Last edited by obsessed2; 11-20-2011 at 02:31 PM.
obsessed2 is offline   Reply With Quote