View Single Post
Old 03-28-2009, 11:59 AM   #1
Sydney's Mom
Wizard
Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Fire 3d Gen and 5th Gen and Samsung Tab S
Question Anyone else having issues with library books?

JUST WONDERING: I might have used a certain banned script to get library books I downloaded to Adobe Digital Editions onto my kindle. Everything was going swimmingly, and my wishlist from the library is over 300 books.

The other night, two books wouldn't decrypt. Last night, I returned the books and checked them out again - same result. Then I checked out two more books, one I was able to get on my kindle, the other no luck.

This is the first time I have run into this. The books show up just fine in Adobe Digital Editions. I am not asking for any help decrypting these - I just want to know, is it ME, or are others having problems with a book here or there? Unfortunately, the books are not available in mobi, so I can't use that workaround.

I certainly can survive not reading: The Greek Tycoon's Convenient Wife. I am most assuredly not going to buy that piece of trash (I like trash just fine, thank you). So not a big issue, just wondering if others have run into an occasional library book that they cannot kindlize.

Last edited by Sydney's Mom; 03-28-2009 at 12:36 PM.
Sydney's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote