View Single Post
Old 07-06-2013, 07:37 PM   #8
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by maltar7 View Post
Thank you Peter for finding that thread.

I will take a look at "BetterRed's" advice to "fxp33" and make the changes he said to my Microsoft Word document to see the results.
@maltar put your files (word and PDF) in a ZIP, upload to somewhere and PM me the link here - I'll have a look and reply here if thats OK by you, then it's available to the community.

Re which styles etcL- my starting point on most things is keep it simple, and no unnecessary fancy stuff. From what I can see from the images you posted that's all you need - Normal and a couple of Heading styles.

As I recall fxp33's thread was about dealing with a scanned 19th text, bundled into a PDF - the issue was how to get the text from the images.

What version of Word are you using?

BR
BetterRed is online now   Reply With Quote