Thread: Troubleshooting Indexing is truly vexing ...
View Single Post
Old 02-14-2013, 01:40 PM   #12
SampleAndy
Addict
SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW, KFire HD, KFire, KTD 3g, KT, K4B, K4S, K3g, K3g SO, K2, K1
After about five days, I'm finally down to eleven books. Any idea in what order the indexing is performed? If it runs into a problem, does it keep beating on the problem book or does it proceed to a different one? Does the system multi-task, or just do one book at a time?

I only had 167 books... I mean I only HAVE 167 ITEMs now. I probably added fifteen or so after my initial batch.
SampleAndy is offline   Reply With Quote