Thread: Troubleshooting Indexing is truly vexing ...
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2013, 04:43 PM   #1
brudigia
Evangelist
brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPAD AirPro M1 12.9, Kindle Scribe, Kobo Elipsa, iPhone XV
Unhappy Indexing is truly vexing ...

I have upgraded my Kindle Touch to 5.3.2 and suddenly the battery lasted less and less (just 3-4 days down to 20-30%).
Then inspiration struck me and I went to check how many books were still indexing and I found that out of my 650 books, 550 were still unindexed.
I am now slowly (20-30 books at a time !!!) trying to understand which books were the culprits for the slow down, but it is terribly slow. In 3 days I believe I must have inserted maybe 1/4th of the books.
It is boring.
Now comes the question:
does anybody know a sure (as far as possible) way to make sure books can be indexed correctly ? Said in other words, what gets a book stuck in indexing ?
I tried to look in other thread and I found out how to restart the indexing by deleting the indices, but that does not help. I could not find any mention on my question.
Maybe I did not ask the right question and did not find the right answer.

Does anybody know a possible answer ?
brudigia is offline   Reply With Quote