View Single Post
Old 12-22-2012, 01:01 AM   #22627
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
Thank you for the blanket! Could I have some of that tea too?
No, we don't let the chickens have Lapsang Souchong. The last thing I want is smoky flavoured eggs for breakfast.

Finished up the afternoon with a bit of Okayti Estate 1st Flush Darjeeling while sitting in my chair with puppy on lap, fireplace roaring, and re-reading a Bujold Vorkosigan. Ah, now that's relaxation....

Tomorrow I start two chorizos -- Mexican and Basque. And Sunday is the big holiday Tamale making party.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote