View Single Post
Old 04-26-2012, 04:00 PM   #1
Quelch
Groupie
Quelch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quelch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quelch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quelch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quelch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quelch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quelch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quelch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quelch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quelch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quelch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch and iPad 4 hers, Samsung Galaxy S 8.4 mine !
How to load books on Kindle Touch

My friend has bought a Kindle Touch from Amazon, it should arrive soon

Part of his reason for buying it was my enthusiasm for eBooks and eReaders and the promise that I'd load it with eBooks for him

I use Calibre to load eBooks onto my Kobo Touch but he lives in the bush and has poor and intermittent access to the internet so I may not be able to download and use Calibre

The eBooks are on a thumb drive, what would be the best way to get them onto the Kindle Touch, can I just 'drag and drop' ?

They are older eBooks with no DRM, for instance he's currently reading "For the Term of His Natural Life, written by Marcus Clarke" I have this and similar historic eBooks on the thumb drive

I'm concerned that I don't mess up his nice new Kindle Touch and put him of eBooks

Any suggestions would be appreciated
Quelch is offline   Reply With Quote