View Single Post
Old 02-23-2012, 03:51 PM   #23
thatworkshop
hub
thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3G, DXG, Kobo mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by knc1 View Post
Seems it has been included in Busybox for awhile now:
Code:
Author: Glenn L McGrath <bug1@ihug.co.nz>
Date:   Sun Feb 9 06:51:14 2003 +0000

New applet, inetd, make httpd features more configurable, update authors, last_patch_80
    from Vladimir N. Oleynik
Which doesn't mean it was included in the Kindle Busybox build - but re-building Busybox with that feature enabled would be the smallest memory footprint way to provide it.
Oh this is such a useful feature! How can we go about it?

Also, I am in love with my Kindle with new universal landscape mode... I updated my previous post, so go here.

Last edited by thatworkshop; 02-23-2012 at 03:56 PM.
thatworkshop is offline   Reply With Quote