View Single Post
Old 06-10-2008, 08:20 AM   #9
TallMomof2
Kindlephilia
TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count
The public schools here in Northern Virginia do not except Wikipedia as a source in reports. What I tell my kids is to start there to get a quick answer then go to the sources listed at the bottom to get more detailed, authoritative answers. They can also access a ton of legitimate sources online through our county library system.

Personally, I love being able to google a quick answer. That and Wikipedia are the greatest aspect of the internet. I do have a problem with reading long articles on my PC but that's a problem with the interface because I can read long articles on my Kindle or in print.
TallMomof2 is offline   Reply With Quote