View Single Post
Old 02-02-2012, 03:13 AM   #2
Teknikal
Fanatic
Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony T1, Note Pro 12.2, Honor 10
Look at the Samsung netbooks, I have one that has a matte LED screen, the screen doesn't go all the way back to 180 degrees but I've never personally seen a laptop that does (not that I check), the battery is 10+ hours probably more if your just reading.

Mine an older one nf110 with the ram maxed out, it's a nice little machine I use quite a lot but I couldn't imagine reading on it for long.
Teknikal is offline   Reply With Quote