Thread: PRS-950 Writing your own Review
View Single Post
Old 10-25-2010, 09:52 PM   #4
Abisha
Connoisseur
Abisha knows what time it isAbisha knows what time it isAbisha knows what time it isAbisha knows what time it isAbisha knows what time it isAbisha knows what time it isAbisha knows what time it isAbisha knows what time it isAbisha knows what time it isAbisha knows what time it isAbisha knows what time it is

Device: Sony PRS-505, Sony PRS-950
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post
I am not a Sony owner, however Karma to you for your helpful post.......

People like you are what makes this board outstanding.

Thank you.
Thank you desertgrandma for the show of kindness.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaBookGuy View Post
Would you mind just a quick comment on whether you find it heavier (bulkier) than the 505? The 650 is lighter, so I was wondering if the 950 seems about the same?
I know this is going to sound weird, but the PRS-950 actually feels lighter than the 505. Though the device actually weighs 9.3 oz. compared to the Sony 505 weighing in at 9.0 oz. (According to my parents digital food scale.)

The PRS-950 is incredibly well balanced, the weight is near perfectly distributed, making the device feel lighter than the 505. It does not matter what orientation I place the device in - horizontal or vertical, the device is comfortable, balanced, and fits firmly and securely in my hands.

When you pick up the device, the first thing to flash through your mind is how light the device feels. The weight distribution is simply superb.

Last edited by Abisha; 10-26-2010 at 12:18 AM.
Abisha is offline   Reply With Quote