View Single Post
Old 02-25-2009, 02:28 PM   #1
thibaulthalpern
Evangelist
thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: my two eyes, KLiiK, Sony PRS-700
PDF annotations (transferable to computer??)

I am thinking of the possibility of purchasing a digital reader. The one I am thinking about is the Sony PRS-700BC (the one with the touchscreen). To be honest, I like the way that digital reader looks. I don't like the style of the Kindle 2 even though it has the newspaper feature which I think is great.

In any case, if I were to get the digital reader, I would use it mostly to read academic PDF files. I know with the Sony PRS-700BC, I can make annotations. However, my question is when I transfer the file back to my laptop (MacBook Air) will the annotations follow the file? For that matter, is the Sony digital reader compatible with Macs?

Thanks,
Thi
thibaulthalpern is offline   Reply With Quote