View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 07:45 PM   #207
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer
booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara, 2E, Libre 1, PW4, PW5, 2022 Kindle, Kobo Libre Colour
I have libraries by genre...erotica (the biggest), paranormal romance/UF, historical romance, contemporary/suspense romance, m/m romance, SF/F/YA, and a kids books library. I don't really find it a problem managing all of them. I have custom columns, one for Device (so I know what it's on, if anything), and another showing formats. The erotica one has a genre column, too. I also tend to use different libraries with different devices.

Oh I forgot I made another library called 2013 TBR with about 100 books in it. Why? I don't know LOL. But those are all on the Kindle paperwhite. The red Sony gets historical/contemp/suspense romance. The kindle keyboard has all m/m. The black sony has paranormal romance and erotica.

The problem with this system is, I only want to read on the paperwhite. It's so much better than the others! I guess that's why I made the 2013 library, as it has some from every genre.

*sigh* maybe I should trade them all in for multiple paperwhites! LOL! Then I could have a different case for each one, to differentiate...I'll have to think on that! The paperwhite can't match the way Sony does series, though.
booklover6 is offline   Reply With Quote