View Single Post
Old 12-31-2007, 09:35 AM   #84
tompe
Grand Sorcerer
tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Nexus 5, Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Might be worthwhile to see how the latest book I've uploaded, "Hard Times", works with your tools. This one gave 5 warnings about records >64k from Mobigen, but seems to work fine on the Gen3.
I tried to download the book to my Palm T5 but it failed. If I regenerated the book using mobi2html and html2mobi it worked because I resize the image data. Strange that mobigen does not do that properly.

I will add resizing image functionality to mobi2mobi (a flag --fiximagesizes).
tompe is offline   Reply With Quote