View Single Post
Old 01-05-2013, 09:02 AM   #17
Dopedangel
Wizard
Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boyue
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacty View Post
i think google don't want to destroy all of its hardware partners...let's be realistic, with a price like this no one will buy anything else if nexus 4 were put on the market in the volume of millions of units...i think it is deliberate move by google...keep people interested, but no so much to take away interest in other android manufacturers...
Chinese OEM have started producing hi end devices for similar prices but like a decade aor so ago Korean companies products were not considered high quality compared to Japanese that is going to change.
I am waiting for the US telcos to wakeup and start ordering their own android devices from Chinese factories instead of being dependent on OEMs they already have retail channels and repair capabilities. They pay billions in advance to apple and co for the phones that same money they can use to make and promote their own devices. $200 with contract they can recover 50-60% of the phone material cost.
Dopedangel is offline   Reply With Quote