View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 03:21 AM   #3
WS64
WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura / PB Lux 2 / Bookeen Frontlight / Kobo Mini / Nook Color
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jellby View Post
- Dictionary (the Odyssey has that, but not the Orizon).
Just a French one...
You can manually add others, but what I found is just crap.

Quote:
- Manually rotate the screen (I have to enable accelometer, rotate, disable accelerometer).
Works on the Frontlight with just one finger movement. It does not do it automatically anymore.

Quote:
- Customizable stand-by screens
At the frontlight you can browse to one picture, go to the context menu and tell it to use that one as a screensaver. But you just have this one picture then. In my opinion Kobo does it best here, it shows the cover of the last read book.
WS64 is offline   Reply With Quote