View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 09:47 PM   #1219
Kaylee Skylyn
Enthusiast
Kaylee Skylyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaylee Skylyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaylee Skylyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaylee Skylyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaylee Skylyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaylee Skylyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaylee Skylyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaylee Skylyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaylee Skylyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaylee Skylyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaylee Skylyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: android phone, Kobo Aura, Sony PRS 350
Quote:
Originally Posted by DHNightshadow View Post
So, I am now on Changes. I like for the moment Turn Coat best. It was a great read. I have a love all the time Harry comes home and find a suprise. This was very great.
It is sad, only two books and Cold Days.

How are the fury of Calderon series? Anyone read them?
I've started the Fury series. Only got the first one done so far but enjoyed it (not as much as Dresden but still real good). Actually read it because I went to get the first Dresden and they were all out so I grabbed Calderon instead. ;P

I re-read Dead Beat and read Proven Guilty...must say I enjoyed Sue immensely.
I'm nearly done White Night now.

So the one coming out tomorrow is the last? Can't say I'm looking forward to the conclusion of the series...I will miss having more to look forward to. They are a fun read.
Kaylee Skylyn is offline   Reply With Quote