View Single Post
Old 05-12-2012, 06:13 PM   #160
taosaur
intelligent posterior
taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2, Samsung S8, Lenovo Tab 3 Pro
I polished off Pawn of Prophecy and started into Stephen King reading The Wind Through the Keyhole on a bike trip today. The Belgariad book had a kind of comfy fireside pleasantness to it that I'll probably come back to at some point. The Dark Tower book is brilliant so far. I slipped right back into Midworld and shook hands with Roland and his ka-tet like I'd just seen them last week.
taosaur is offline   Reply With Quote